Web Design and Development Services
I love working with small businesses and organizations of all sizes, as well as individuals wanting to get into the world of blogging or self-promotion with a web site!
I offer three basic "tiers" of development solutions, described below. Prices vary depending on the project scope, so please include as much information as possible when requesting a quote.
Tier 1: Brochure Site
Some businesses and organizations just want to "get their feet wet" and have a basic website so that potential customers can easily find them when searching the web. These simple, 1 to 3 page "brochure" websites typically include a few photos, location, and contact information.
Tier 2: Custom WordPress
This is the "sweet spot" for most businesses and organizations because after it's set up, WordPress allows you to maintain your website yourself. (If you can type a letter or an email, you can update your website content - seriously!)
Tier 2 implementations include:
- Design and development of custom theme (layout design) for your site
- Installation of WordPress content management system on your web server
- Customization of WordPress system with third party plugins
- Installation/configuration of theme and plugins
- Adding initial content (copy, images) to the pages of your site
Add-ons available for Tier 2 implementations include:
- Custom plugin development
- Basic e-commerce implementation
Tier 3: Custom Web Development
WordPress is amazing, but sometimes it's just not quite enough. For larger scale projects, particularly those that need to tie into existing systems or databases, a completely custom solution may be best.
At this time, I'm only taking on a limited number of clients at this level. Please contact me with your project details and for availability.